This role is responsible for accurate project planning and monitoring the overall project calendar. You will be in charge of standardizing project management processes and structures, and will monitor the planning, analyze the planning risks, facilitate kick-off meetings, prepare formal moments and evaluations, and follow up calls throughout the project.
- A university degree in economics, business, IT, or a related field;
- Good knowledge of the banking and financial sector;
- Experience working in an agile environment;
- The ability to proceed with pragmatism while keeping your eye on the long-term vision;
- Experience in facilitating workshops;
- Experience in setting up a PMO organization.
- Excellent at communicating with various stakeholders;
- A team player who can also work independently;
- Flexible with the ability to perform well under stress;
- Organized with good problem-solving skills.