About the role
XPLUS is looking for a Managing Assistant that works in support of our Managing Director. As a growing consulting firm our Managing Director needs a trustworthy and discrete right hand and who he can rely to support him with his responsibilities at XPLUS and at group level.
As part of your role, you’ll be responsible for various tasks, including:
- Providing support to the Managing Directors and sales team, including note taking, report creation and CRM support.
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Assisting with group-level tasks such as note taking, report creation, and document organization.
- Contract and PO administration.
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs and following up on timesheets.
- Supporting marketing efforts, including organizing internal and external events and customer satisfaction processes.
- Providing personnel support such as onboarding, evaluations and bench management.
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients.
Who you are
You are an experienced Management Assistant who knows its way around the block. You combine the quality of being detail oriented with human skills to be proactive,
- You need to be a master of administration – the ultimate organizational wizard. If you can keep our paperwork and processes running like a well-oiled machine, we want you.
- You have an understanding of IT and consulting jargon. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexibility is important! As an international group you are willing to move around to meetings in the Benelux and you are flexible with your work schedule if this needed.
- You must have at least 5 years of experience under your belt. We want someone who knows their way around the block and can work independetely.
- You are fluent in Dutch & English. Speaking French is a plus.
- You have an excellent MS Office knowledge (Word, Excel, Sharepoint, Outlook, Teams, …).
- Discretion and confidentiality is in your DNA.
- We look for somebody who wants a full time contract, but we are open to working 80%.
Who we are
At XPLUS, we have over 100 consultants in a tight-knit community of architects and program managers. Our consultants work at the biggest clients on core programs. XPLUS is part of an international IT group of top companies in their field and the group is further expanding. This creates a dynamic environment with opportunities at XPLUS and group level.
Curious how you can become an XPLUSser?
We like to keep things simple.
- First, you have a discussion with our recruiter who will take the time to understand what you have done so far, but especially where you want to go.
- Then you meet our Managing Director to see if you have the right click with him.
- If we believe you fit in our team, we have a look on which package (as freelancer or employee) is suitable for you.
If you are a proactive and detail-oriented person who enjoys working in a dynamic and challenging environment, we would love to hear from you!