In the department of Enterprise Information Management, the Data Architect is responsible for setting up a functional and technical roadmap that is aligned with the company’s strategy in collaboration with the EIM team lead.
To realize this task, you’ll:
- Define the Business Intelligence and Big Data functional and technical roadmap;
- Validate and consolidate the BI data models (Data Vaul, Data Marts);
- Define standards and guidelines for all BI and Big Data tools;
- Ensure that tools comply with the previously set standards and guidelines;
- Participate in Enterprise Architecture committees to evaluate the impact of different projects on BI and Big Data;
- Stay up to date with the latest technological trends in your field;
- Be the guardian of all data (Custodian);
- Maintain and update the MDM, glossary, and other data-related features;
- Analyze the demands of the business and evaluate their feasibility together with the analyst developers.
- The technical and functional roadmap for the BI and Big Data environment;
- The data model for Data Vault;
- The data model for Data Marts;
- The guidelines and standards for technical implementation of the technical architecture’s different layers and the various BI and Big Data tools;
- The glossary.
- Experience in telecom, cable television, ISP, media content, and similar fields;
- Extensive knowledge of the approaches, methods, types of architecture, and tools typically used for BI and Big Data;
- Knowledge of AWS architecture and the various components we have implemented internally: AWS S3, AWS Redshift, Talend, Tableau, Elastic Map Reduce.
- Able to organize the analysts’ work;
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely;
- Able to delegate tasks effectively;
- Able to anticipate and manage risks;
- Able to coach people;