Who we are
At XPLUS, we have over 100 consultants in a tight-knit community of architects and program managers. Our consultants work at the biggest clients on core programs.
We offer possibilities for architects to grow to the next level or to become an architect. We assess your level before joining us, look for strengths and opportunities to grow. We look for a project that fits with your ambitions and have experienced coaches to guide you in your development.
The XPLUS academy offers a clear set of trainings and we partner with AMS to get academic insights. Next to the trainings, we regularly meet for knowledge-sharing and some fun together!
About the role
As a Senior Business Architect you play a key role in structuring the enterprise in terms of its governance structure, business processes, and business information. You know how to align strategic goals and objectives with decisions regarding key business and IT initiatives.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Develop a business architecture strategy based on a situational awareness of various business scenarios and motivations
- Apply a structured business architecture approach and methodology for capturing the key views of the enterprise
- Define and document the business architecture (strategy, people, process, tool) and participate in the definition and execution of multi-year transformation roadmaps to ensure the success of business transformations
- Define, structure and validate with all stakeholders, business solutions to operationalize organizational transformations
- Contribute in the implementation of the target architecture roadmap to ensure that projects are coherent for the organization
Who you are
As a Senior Business Architect with minimum 10 years of experience in Business Architecture or Enterprise Architecture, you consider yourself a master in all aspects of this role:
- You play with model-based representations (Archimate, BPMS…)
- Your toolbox for modelling business processes is extensive
- You know how to bring customer journeys to the next level
- You have a broad, enterprise-wide view of specific businesses and varying degrees of appreciation for strategy, processes and capabilities, enabling technologies, and governance
- If you like to make other people grow in your team or our community, then we get even more excited about you
Curious how you can become an XPLUSser?
- First, we have a discussion where we take the time to understand what you have done so far, but especially where you want to go.
- If we feel the right click, we take you through an assessment by one of our senior architects which results in a report on where you are as an architect.
- Then we have a look on which package (as freelancer or employee) and project is suitable for you