This masterclass acknowledges the critical role of strategy and leadership in digital transformation. It requires a specific focus on building organizational capabilities around the digital assets.
These capabilities include:
- designing and implementing governance and management models around digital assets;
- integrating (digital) business and IT strategies;
- articulating and realizing benefits from digital investments.
It consists of two parts:
- Leading Digital Transformation – 6 days
- Mastering Digital Disruption – 4 days
- Aligning business and IT strategies
- Governance and management of enterprise IT (incl. COBIT® 2019);
- Strategy maps for managing digital transformation and business game;
- IT governance business game;
- Mastering digital disruption.
Residential Opening Seminar on September 24th and 25th.