As a Business Analyst (BA), you understand what is required to change the business. You can assess the impact of these changes, and can capture, analyze, and document the requirements, and support the communication and delivery of these requirements for the relevant parties. You have the ability to understand and respond to user needs in rapidly changing business environments, and will be supported by a Business Architect to fit solutions into a broader context.
- A university degree in economics, business, IT. or a related field;
- Experience in business process management, business process improvement, business process mapping, product and service management, and/or business architecture;
- Experience in facilitating workshops;
- Experience with modeling tools;
- Experience working in an agile environment;
- Affinity with software delivery;
- The ability to proceed with pragmatism while keeping your eye on the long-term vision;
- Good knowledge of the banking and financial sector.
- A communicator and active listener;
- A team player who can also work independently;
- Flexible with the ability to perform well under stress;
- Organized with good problem-solving skills.